- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Preseason: Orlando Magic at Miami Heat on Monday October 8 at 7:30 pm at American Airlines Arena in Miami, FL
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Preseason: Memphis Grizzlies at Orlando Magic on Wednesday October 10 at 7:00 pm at Amway Center in Orlando, FL
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Preseason: San Antonio Spurs at Orlando Magic on Friday October 12 at 7:00 pm at Amway Center in Orlando, FL
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Orlando Magic Details
The NBA expanded into Florida for the 1989-90 season, when the Orlando Magic joined the league at the same time as their in-state Miami Heat. The Magic play at the Amway Center in downtown Orlando. The “Magic” name is inspired by nearby Walt Disney World.
The Magic did not qualify for the playoff in their first four NBA seasons. In the 1992 draft, the Magic selected legendary center Shaquille O’Neal with the 1st overall pick. O’Neal won Rookie of the Year in his first season in Orlando, and he led the franchise to their first playoff berth—they were swept in the first round—in his second season. Shaq helped bring the young Magic all the way to the NBA finals in 1996, but they were swept by the Rockets and O’Neal departed for LA before the next season.
In 2009, the Magic returned to the NBA finals. This time, another former first overall pick, Dwight Howard, led the team to a Southeast Division title and the third seed in the Eastern Conference. In addition to his scoring ability, Howard is a strong defensive player and won the Defensive Player of the Year award that season. But the Magic lost to the Lakers in five games are still seeking their first title.
Dwight Howard forced the Magic into trading him before the 2012 season. Howard is the franchise’s all-time leader in points, and the Magic have struggled for wins without him. In order to rebuild their way back to the playoffs, they’ll rely on high draft picks like 5th overall Mario Hezonja, 6th overall Jonathan Issac, 8th overall Terrence Ross and 19th overall Evan Fournier. Coach Frank Vogel and new general manager John Hammond hope things can only improve from last season. The 2016-17 Magic finished last in the Southeast Division and 13th in the Eastern Conference.
How to purchase Orlando Magic tickets
SeatGeek is hands down the easiest way to find and buy Orlando Magic tickets all season long.
- Explore the above list of Magic] games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- On the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
When do Magic playoff tickets go on sale?
Should the Magic make the playoffs, tickets will likely go on sale in April. If you'd like alerts on Magic playoff tickets, sign up for a SeatGeek account.
Orlando Magic schedule
Please see above for a full list of upcoming Magic games. For game results, record, and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Magic Schedule page. The 2017-18 Magic regular season begins October 18, 2017 and ends April 11, 2018.
How much do Magic tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Magic ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Magic tickets typically start at about $20. For more information on Magic ticket trends, visit our Magic Ticket Prices page.
When do the Magic play the Heat?
The Magic face off against the Heat on December 26 and February 5 at American Airlines Arena and December 30 at Amway Center. Find more information on our Magic vs. Heat matchup page.
Orlando Magic Top Matchups
The Orlando Magic have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Magic vs. Hawks Tickets
- Magic vs. Hornets Tickets
- Magic vs. Heat Tickets
- Magic vs. Wizards Tickets
- Magic vs. Mavericks Tickets
- Magic vs. Rockets Tickets
- Magic vs. Grizzlies Tickets
- Magic vs. Pelicans Tickets
- Magic vs. Spurs Tickets
- Magic vs. Celtics Tickets
- Magic vs. Nets Tickets
- Magic vs. Knicks Tickets
- Magic vs. 76ers Tickets
- Magic vs. Raptors Tickets
June 19, 2017
7 NBA Final Upsets We Should Have Seen Coming
On June 12, NBA fans watched the Golden State Warriors put the Cleveland Cavaliers season to rest. Game 4 wrapped up a one-sided NBA Finals series, one where many sports fans still couldn’t believe that a Lebron James-led Cavs performed so poorly. Some might even consider it an upset, despite the fact that it was…