- Find tickets from 38 dollars to Ole Miss Rebels at Texas Tech Red Raiders on Saturday September 1 at 11:00 am at NRG Stadium in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 4 dollars to Southern Illinois Salukis at Ole Miss Rebels Football on Saturday September 8 at 3:00 pm at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS
- Find tickets from 110 dollars to Alabama Crimson Tide at Ole Miss Rebels Football on Saturday September 15 at 6:00 pm at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS
- Find tickets from 4 dollars to Kent State Golden Flashes at Ole Miss Rebels Football on Saturday September 22 at 12:00 pm at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Ole Miss Rebels at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday September 29 at 12:00 pm at LSU Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
- Find tickets from 45 dollars to Ole Miss Rebels at Arkansas Razorbacks Football on Saturday October 13 at 12:00 pm at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock, AR
- Find tickets from 59 dollars to Auburn Tigers at Ole Miss Rebels Football on Saturday October 20 at 12:00 pm at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to South Carolina Gamecocks at Ole Miss Rebels Football on Saturday November 3 at 12:00 pm at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS
- Find tickets from 58 dollars to Ole Miss Rebels at Texas A&M Aggies Football on Saturday November 10 at 12:00 pm at Kyle Field in College Station, TX
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Ole Miss Rebels at Vanderbilt Commodores Football on Saturday November 17 at 12:00 pm at Vanderbilt Stadium in Nashville, TN
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to Mississippi State Bulldogs at Ole Miss Rebels Football on Thursday November 22 at 6:30 pm at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Ole Miss Rebels Football Details
“Perhaps there isn’t a word for the ritualized pregame revelry on the University of Mississippi campus. ‘Tailgating’ doesn’t do it justice.” – The New York Times
The Grove at Ole Miss is renowned for its tailgating scene, regarded by many as college football’s best. Space at The Grove is first-come, first-served beginning Friday at 7:30 p.m.
Beautifully located beneath 38 different types of trees at the center of campus, The Grove is set up quite a bit differently than your typical tailgate. You can’t cook with an open flame, you’ll see plenty of well-dressed fans, and instead of cars there are red and blue tents, some of which use white tablecloths and fine china. No gym shorts or flip-flops here.
On Saturdays, the Ole Miss team takes its “Walk of Champions” through lines of delighted fans in The Grove on its way to Vaught Hemingway Stadium, where the Rebels host SEC West rivals such as LSU, Arkansas, Alabama and Auburn.
Oh, and Mississippi State, the most hated rival of all. The Rebels and Bulldogs have met every year since 1901, with the rivalry earning its “Egg Bowl” nickname in 1927. Ole Miss holds a significant edge in the series.
Ole Miss has produced 11 members of the College Football Hall of Fame, and two Pro Football Hall of Fame inductees. Two of its most famous alumni hail from the first family of quarterbacks. Maybe you’ve heard of Archie Manning and his son, Eli.
SEC football and great tailgating. What could be better?
How to purchase Ole Miss Rebels tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to find and buy Ole Miss Rebels tickets all season long.
- Explore listings of Rebels games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- One the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
Ole Miss Rebels schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Rebels Tickets page. The 2018 Rebels regular season begins September 1st and ends November 22nd.
How much do Ole Miss Rebels tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Rebels ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Non-conference Rebels tickets typically start at about $5, while tickets to conference matchups normally begin at $113.
When do Ole Miss Rebels postseason tickets go on sale?
SEC Championship and bowl game tickets are currently on sale! Should the Ole Miss Rebels make the SEC Championship or a bowl game, browse all available tickets on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Ole Miss Rebels postseason tickets!
When do the Ole Miss Rebels play the Alabama Crimson Tide?
This year, the Ole Miss Rebels will play the Alabama Crimson Tide September 15th at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS.
When do the Ole Miss Rebels play the Mississippi State Bulldogs?
This year, the Ole Miss Rebels will play the Mississippi State Bulldogs on November 22nd at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS.
November 18, 2015
LSU-Ole Miss Most In-Demand Rebels Game Since at Least 2010
With LSU coming to Oxford this weekend for a huge SEC West matchup, tickets to Saturday’s game are reselling for an average of $209 on the secondary market. That’s the most expensive Ole Miss game in the SeatGeek database, which goes back six years ago. Tickets to LSU Tigers at Ole Miss Rebels [events event_id="2392118"]…